The entity responsible (hereinafter: “controller”) for the collection, processing and use of your personal data within the meaning of GDPR is:
Decorado by abama Display GmbH
Phone: +49 241 4 13 83-90 or -91
Fax: +49 241 88979-11
District Court Aachen HRB 21516
VAT No.: DE314066081
Tax No.: 201/5940/5316
Management: Wijnand van den Haak, Eric Schell, Patrick Lahaije
2.1 Access data
When you use this website, we collect data about you. We automatically collect data about your usage behaviour and your interaction with us and register data about your computer or mobile device. We collect, store and use data about every access to our website (so-called server log files). The access data includes the name and URL of the retrieved file, date and time of retrieval, amount of data transferred, message about successful retrieval (HTTP response code), browser type and browser version, operating system, referrer URL (i.e. the previously visited page), IP address and the requesting provider.
We use the log data without assignment to you or other profiling for statistical analysis for the purpose of operation, security and optimisation of our website, but also for the anonymous recording of the number of visitors to our website (traffic) and the extent and nature of use of our website and services, as well as for billing purposes to measure the number of clicks received from cooperation partners. Based on this data , we can provide personalised and location-based content, analyse traffic, troubleshoot and improve our services. We reserve the right to retrospectively review the log data if, on the basis of concrete evidence, there is a legitimate suspicion of unlawful use. We store IP addresses in the log files for a limited period of time, if this is necessary for security purposes or for the provision of services or the billing of a service, e.g. if you use one of our offers. After termination of the order process or after receipt of payment, we will delete the IP address if it is no longer required for security purposes. We also store IP addresses if we have a specific suspicion of a crime in connection with the use of our website. In addition, as part of your account, we save the date of your last visit (e.g. when registering, logging in, clicking links etc.).
2.2 E-mail contact
For all contact details (e.g. via contact form or e-mail), we store your details for processing the request as well as in the event that follow-up questions arise. We store and use other personal data only if you consent to it or if this is permitted by law without special consent.
2.3 Google Analytics
Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”), is used by us. Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about the use of this website by the site visitors is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google beforehand within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. IP anonymisation is active on this website. Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide us with other services related to website activity and internet usage.
The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link:http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
As an alternative to the browser plug-in or within browsers on mobile devices, you can click on the following link to set an opt-out cookie that will prevent Google Analytics from collecting data within this website this site in the future (this opt-out cookie only works in this browser and only for this domain. If you delete the cookies in your browser, you must click this link again): Disable Google Analytics.
2.4 Legal basis and duration of storage
The legal basis of the data processing in accordance with the preceding paragraphs is Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR. Our interests in data processing include, in particular, ensuring the operation and security of the website, investigating the way the website is used by visitors, and simplifying the use of the website. Unless specifically stated, we store personal data only as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes pursued.
Legislation gives you various rights to your personal data. If you would like to assert these rights, please send your request by e-mail or by post with a clear identification of your person to the address specified in section 1. Below is an overview of your rights.
3.1 Right to confirmation and information
You may at any time receive from us a confirmation as to whether personal data relating is processed. If this is the case, you have the right to obtain free information from us about the personal data you have stored together with a copy of this data. Furthermore, there is a right to the following information:
1. the processing purposes;
2. the categories of personal data being processed;
3. the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data has been disclosed or disclosed, in particular to recipients in third countries or to international organisations;
4. if possible, the planned duration for which the personal data will be stored or, if that is not possible, the criteria for determining that duration;
5. the right of correction or deletion of personal data concerning you or restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
6. the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
7. if the personal data is not collected from you, all available information about the source of the data;
8. the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, in accordance with Art. 22 (1) and (4) GDPR and, at least in these cases, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended impact of such processing on you. If personal data is transmitted to a third country or to an international organisation, you have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards under Art. 46 of the GDPR in connection with the transfer.
3.2 Right to correction
You may at any time require us to immediately correct incorrect personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of this, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data, including by means of a supplementary statement.
3.3 Right to deletion (“right to be forgotten”)
You may at any time request deletion of any personal data concerning you without delay, and we are obliged to delete your personal data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
1. The personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed.
2. You revoke their consent on which the processing was based in accordance with Art. 6 (1) GDPR (a) or Art. 9 (2) (a) GDPR and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
3. In accordance with Art. 21 (1) GDPR, you object to the processing and there are no prevailing legitimate reasons for the processing, or you object to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 (2) GDPR.
4. The personal data was processed unlawfully.
5. The deletion of personal data is required to fulfil a legal obligation under Union or national law to which we are subject.
6. The personal data was collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Art. 8 (1) GDPR.
If we have made the personal data public and we are required to delete it, we shall take appropriate measures, including technical means, taking into account available technology and implementation costs, to inform data controllers who process the personal data, that you as the data subject have requested that they delete any links to such personal data or copies or replications of such personal data.
3.4 Right to restriction of processing
You may at any time require us to restrict processing if any of the following conditions apply:
1. The accuracy of your personal data is contested by you for a period of time that allows us to verify the accuracy of your personal information;
2. The processing is unlawful and you decline the deletion of your personal data and, instead, request the restriction of personal data;
3. We no longer need your personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need the data to assert, exercise or defend your rights, or
4. You have objected to the processing under Art. 21 (1) GDPR, as long as it is not certain whether the legitimate reasons of our company outweigh yours.
3.5 Right to data portability
You may at any time to require us to provide the personal data that you have furnished to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transfer that data to another controller without hindrance, provided that:
1. The processing is based on consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR or Art. 9 (2) (a) GDPR or is based on a contract pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR; and
2. the processing is carried out by automated means.
In exercising your right to data portability in accordance with paragraph 1, you have the right to require that the personal data be transmitted directly by us to another controller, as far as technically feasible.
3.6 Right to object
You may at any time, for reasons arising out of your particular situation, the right to object to the processing of personal data relating to you pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (e) or (f) GDPR; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. We will no longer process personal data, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the purposes of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
If personal data is processed by us in order to operate direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such marketing; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct marketing.
You have the right, for reasons of your own particular situation, to object to the processing of personal data concerning you for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes under Art. 89 (1) GDPR, unless processing is necessary to fulfil a public interest task.
3.7 Automated decisions including profiling
You may, at any time, require us not to be subjected to any decision based solely on automated processing - including profiling - that will have legal effect or similarly affect you.
3.8 Right to revoke data protection consent
You may at any time revoke your consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
3.9 Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
You may at any time lodge a complaint with a regulatory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement, if you consider that the processing of your personal data is unlawful.
It is very important to us that the security of your data is maximally secured within the framework of the applicable data protection laws and technical possibilities. Your personal data will be transmitted in encrypted form with us. This applies to your orders and also to the customer login. We use the encryption system SSL (Secure Socket Layer), but point out that data transmission over the internet (e.g. in the case of communication by e-mail) can have security gaps. Complete protection of the data from access by third parties is not possible.
To safeguard your data, we maintain technical and organisational security measures that we always adapt to state-of-the-art technology.
We also do not guarantee that our website will be available at specific times; disturbances, interruptions or failures cannot be excluded. The servers we use are regularly backed up carefully.
There is no automated decision-making done based on personal data collected.
We use your personal data only within our company.
If and insofar as we involve third parties in the performance of contracts (such as logistics service providers), this personal data is only received to the extent that the transmission is required for the corresponding service.
In the event that we outsource certain parts of the data processing (“commissioned processing”), we contractually commit commissioned processors to use personal data only in accordance with the requirements of data protection laws and to ensure the protection of the data subject’s rights.
Data transmission to agencies or persons outside the EU outside of the cases mentioned in this declaration in point 2.3 does not take place and is not planned.
If you have any questions or concerns about data privacy, please contact Mr Patrick Lahaije.